I am looking for a suggestion for a chateau to stay at, at the end of June. Do you think that we need air-conditioning?
I would like to spend under $300.00 per night. Hopefully with breakfast included.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 First time in London
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 16 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 17 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 18 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 21 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Day trips around Vienna
- 24 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 25 Praiano hotel question