We're planning to stay at Chateau Zevgoli for a few nights on our honeymoon in May. Is it walking distance from the port? It seems close, and transfers just seem so expensive! Any advice would be appreciated.
Chateau Zevgoli- Naxos
- 1 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 9 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 10 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 13 day trips from Stuttgart
- 14 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 15 Normandy on our own?
- 16 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Ordering wine in Paris
- 19 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 20 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 21 Paris Recommendations
- 22 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 23 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 Rome & Southern Italy