We're planning to stay at Chateau Zevgoli for a few nights on our honeymoon in May. Is it walking distance from the port? It seems close, and transfers just seem so expensive! Any advice would be appreciated.
Chateau Zevgoli- Naxos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 6 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 7 England & Scotland in April
- 8 Your favourite places in Bath
- 9 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Shipping Prosecco
- 16 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 19 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco