We're planning to stay at Chateau Zevgoli for a few nights on our honeymoon in May. Is it walking distance from the port? It seems close, and transfers just seem so expensive! Any advice would be appreciated.
Chateau Zevgoli- Naxos
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 7 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 8 rent car / Munich
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 14 Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 20 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Ireland in a week
- 23 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???