In a vineyard, architecture and art.
In case you missed this in the NYTimes Style Magazine on Sunday .http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/22/starchitects-on-parade/?scp=1&sq=chateau%20la%20coste&st=cse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 2 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 3 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 15 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 16 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 17 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 18 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Renting a car in Greece
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Piedmont question
- 25 Insurance on rental car options