This email just came:
As part of our continuous efforts to improve your experience with your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card, we've made an update to your account.
In the past, you may have notified us of your travel plans to ensure uninterrupted service while traveling. Because we value your business and your use of this card, you no longer need to provide us with your travel information.
Our fraud detection systems will continue to protect and monitor your account, and we may still decline charges that appear fraudulent.
Your account satisfaction and security is our priority. Should you need us while traveling, call the number on the back of your card anytime. Thank you for choosing Chase.
It's funny, because I have been paying for things online for the past 2 months or so for our upcoming trip to Europe. Every charge went through, no matter what currency and with no glitches. I do have email notifications set up for online transactions and foreign transactions but I am still surprised by this change.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 4 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 5 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 6 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 9 4 days each in London and Paris
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 12 A few more questions about Brittany
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 14 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 15 Positano or Sorrento?
- 16 Paris in November
- 17 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 18 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 19 London Theater
- 20 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 21 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 22 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 23 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
Chase says "don't need to tell us your are traveling anymore"
This email just came: