Considering a return visit next month. I've read there is interior scaffolding due to cleaning and restoration work. Can anyone who has visited recently tell me if your viewing of the windows was obscured at all? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 6 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 7 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 17 Traveling in France by train
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 24 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe