My girlfriend and I wlll be driving through Normandy and Brittany as well in a few weeks.
Was wondering if anyone had any personal recommendations of towns they found charming, restaurants too.
and possible hotels that serve as a nice base!
Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.
Charming towns in Normandy- November!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 2 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 3 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 4 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 5 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 6 Help with a small island in Greece
- 7 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 8 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 9 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 14 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 15 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 22 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 25 things in Rhonda