My girlfriend and I wlll be driving through Normandy and Brittany as well in a few weeks.
Was wondering if anyone had any personal recommendations of towns they found charming, restaurants too.
and possible hotels that serve as a nice base!
Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 2 Italy in October
- 3 Guides - Matera
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Cork or Galway?
- 6 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 7 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 Seville in late January
- 12 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 15 Well, I'm always warning people
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 18 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 21 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 24 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP