I want to plan a short trip from Paris to Norway for my husband's birthday in late September. Given financial constraints, it will have to be a short trip (I'm thinking three days). I know it's a bummer to give a trip such short time, but his family is Norwegian (all live in the US now so no more connections in Norway), and it would be fun surprise for him.
Oslo is an obvious choice, but what are some other ideas? He's super proud of his viking heritage (he loves boats, weird pickled fish, sweaters, you get the idea) so a small, authentically (or perhaps typically?) Norwegian town would be great. Should I try to find a cheap airbnb in Oslo, or do you recommend somewhere else?
Thanks for your help!
(budget would be something like $75 per night... I'm seeing some airbnb's in Oslo for cheaper, but also aren't quite sure where to look). The cheaper, the better...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노み『↔《 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 》↔』み[슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시안카지노み『↔《 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 》↔』み[슈퍼카지노
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Places of interest
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Switzerland in November?
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 vienna