Does anyone know of any charming hotels very near Perpignan, so as to be able to get the early train to Barcelona ? Any nice (and it's okay if they are more expensive) hotels in the general area around Nimes, Arles, Montpellier that aren't Relais and Chateaux but have that great French feel ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 2 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 3 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 4 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 7 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 8 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 9 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 12 Travelling with Vueling?
- 13 Night Bus?
- 14 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 20 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 21 seat reservations
- 22 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 23 Italy in a week
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?