Does anyone know of any charming hotels very near Perpignan, so as to be able to get the early train to Barcelona ? Any nice (and it's okay if they are more expensive) hotels in the general area around Nimes, Arles, Montpellier that aren't Relais and Chateaux but have that great French feel ? Thanks
Charming hotels near Perpignan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 2 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 3 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 4 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 5 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 8 Hotel in Rome?
- 9 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 10 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Favorite hotels
- 14 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 15 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 16 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 17 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 18 Passport Delays
- 19 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 20 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 21 Message for Ackislander
- 22 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 23 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)