Does anyone know of any charming hotels very near Perpignan, so as to be able to get the early train to Barcelona ? Any nice (and it's okay if they are more expensive) hotels in the general area around Nimes, Arles, Montpellier that aren't Relais and Chateaux but have that great French feel ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노•• ♥━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♥ 헬로우카지노
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 4 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 7 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 8 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 9 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 10 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 11 planning confusion
- 12 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 13 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 14 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 15 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 16 cash or plastic in Greece
- 17 Dublin transportation help
- 18 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 21 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 22 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 23 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux