What is the best way to get from the Paris airport to the Paris Bercy train station (near our hotel)? We're happy to use the RER and/or metro. Also, we need to get a Sim card for our phone. Is it best to do that at the airport? Thanks for the help.
Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Unique Venice Activity
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 12 car rental advice in Portugal
- 13 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?