I have 2 questions about Pairs and need some suggestions.
This summer, I will arrive the Charles De Gaulle Airport in the morning about 9:00 and will transit to Budapest at 18:00 on the same day.
I believe that I will have enough time to go to the Eiffel Tower.
What is the quickest way to get to the Eiffel Tower from the Airport and how much is the fare?
Thanks for your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 6 Italy - best two central locations
- 7 Vet my itinerary
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 Paris - Rome
- 11 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 12 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 13 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 14 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 15 Antiques shopping Rome
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 8 days in switzerland
- 18 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 19 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 20 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Health insurance coverage
- 23 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 24 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 25 A week in Greece, single woman alone