I have 2 questions about Pairs and need some suggestions.
This summer, I will arrive the Charles De Gaulle Airport in the morning about 9:00 and will transit to Budapest at 18:00 on the same day.
I believe that I will have enough time to go to the Eiffel Tower.
What is the quickest way to get to the Eiffel Tower from the Airport and how much is the fare?
Thanks for your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford 24 hours
- 2 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 3 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 4 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 5 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 6 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 10 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 11 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 12 First trip to Italy
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 First Time Solo Travel info
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Vienna or Budapest?
- 22 Sliema, Malta
- 23 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay