I have 2 questions about Pairs and need some suggestions.
This summer, I will arrive the Charles De Gaulle Airport in the morning about 9:00 and will transit to Budapest at 18:00 on the same day.
I believe that I will have enough time to go to the Eiffel Tower.
What is the quickest way to get to the Eiffel Tower from the Airport and how much is the fare?
Thanks for your ideas.
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) to Eiffel Tower - Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Transportation in Barcelona
- 4 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 5 Ste Remy France
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 14 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 destination wedding
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium