I have 2 questions about Pairs and need some suggestions.
This summer, I will arrive the Charles De Gaulle Airport in the morning about 9:00 and will transit to Budapest at 18:00 on the same day.
I believe that I will have enough time to go to the Eiffel Tower.
What is the quickest way to get to the Eiffel Tower from the Airport and how much is the fare?
Thanks for your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 11 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 12 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 18 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 19 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 20 Route des Vins
- 21 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Les Invalides Night Show
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?