I have 2 questions about Pairs and need some suggestions.
This summer, I will arrive the Charles De Gaulle Airport in the morning about 9:00 and will transit to Budapest at 18:00 on the same day.
I believe that I will have enough time to go to the Eiffel Tower.
What is the quickest way to get to the Eiffel Tower from the Airport and how much is the fare?
Thanks for your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train up the Jungfrau
- 2 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 5 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 6 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Labor Day in Paris
- 9 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 10 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 11 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 12 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 13 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 14 Short Trip to Paris
- 15 Driver"s License & Language
- 16 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 I may be wrong....
- 21 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 22 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 23 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 24 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 25 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg