I have 2 questions about Pairs and need some suggestions.
This summer, I will arrive the Charles De Gaulle Airport in the morning about 9:00 and will transit to Budapest at 18:00 on the same day.
I believe that I will have enough time to go to the Eiffel Tower.
What is the quickest way to get to the Eiffel Tower from the Airport and how much is the fare?
Thanks for your ideas.
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) to Eiffel Tower - Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 5 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Raining in rome
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 10 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 11 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 12 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 13 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 14 İstanbul Travel guide
- 15 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 16 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 17 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 18 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 19 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 20 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 21 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 22 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Italian Lakes
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list