just bought a kindle fire and want to take it with me to italy and spain. am concerned with recharging the battery.i dont have a laptop to recharge but i have the wall charger. my question is can i use this with the voltage in europe or will i have to get a converter thanks
charging a kindle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 Kitchens Direct Liverpool
- 3 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 4 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 5 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 8 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 11 Bologna tips
- 12 London and Where Else in late December?
- 13 East Coast (USA) To Central Europe
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 17 Matisse at Tate
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 Side streets safe in Borne (Barcelona)?
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Iceland Self Drive... where would you go?
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?