just bought a kindle fire and want to take it with me to italy and spain. am concerned with recharging the battery.i dont have a laptop to recharge but i have the wall charger. my question is can i use this with the voltage in europe or will i have to get a converter thanks
charging a kindle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Where to go in France mid July?
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Help with England/Wales tour
- 7 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 8 Cruise the River Shannon
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 15 Italy in October 2015
- 16 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 trip to norway
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 My notes on Greece 101
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report