just bought a kindle fire and want to take it with me to italy and spain. am concerned with recharging the battery.i dont have a laptop to recharge but i have the wall charger. my question is can i use this with the voltage in europe or will i have to get a converter thanks
charging a kindle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Five nights in Extremadura
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 21 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)