just bought a kindle fire and want to take it with me to italy and spain. am concerned with recharging the battery.i dont have a laptop to recharge but i have the wall charger. my question is can i use this with the voltage in europe or will i have to get a converter thanks
charging a kindle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purse week?
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 4 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 5 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 6 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 9 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 12 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 16 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 17 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 18 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 19 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 20 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 21 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 22 St Christophers Paris
- 23 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train