just bought a kindle fire and want to take it with me to italy and spain. am concerned with recharging the battery.i dont have a laptop to recharge but i have the wall charger. my question is can i use this with the voltage in europe or will i have to get a converter thanks
charging a kindle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 2 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 3 Day Trips from Paris
- 4 London Pass
- 5 Potential trip - Balkans
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 9 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 10 A Week in Spain
- 11 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 12 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 15 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 16 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 17 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 18 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 19 week in scotland
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 22 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 23 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 24 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 25 Rocamaxour