just bought a kindle fire and want to take it with me to italy and spain. am concerned with recharging the battery.i dont have a laptop to recharge but i have the wall charger. my question is can i use this with the voltage in europe or will i have to get a converter thanks
charging a kindle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 2 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 3 The "Night Wolves" plan on being in Berlin in May.
- 4 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 5 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 6 holiday sales
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 9 Eiffel Tower
- 10 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 11 NT in devon and cornwall
- 12 Iceland self drive tour
- 13 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 14 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 15 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 16 Weekend navigo options
- 17 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 18 Need Help, Iceland
- 19 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 20 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 21 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 22 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 23 First World War tour
- 24 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 25 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?