just bought a kindle fire and want to take it with me to italy and spain. am concerned with recharging the battery.i dont have a laptop to recharge but i have the wall charger. my question is can i use this with the voltage in europe or will i have to get a converter thanks
charging a kindle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland
- 4 2 weeks in Spain
- 5 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 9 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 10 at what point should one get health insurance
- 11 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 12 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 13 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 16 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 17 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 18 Wines charted by flavor
- 19 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 20 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 21 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 22 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss