just bought a kindle fire and want to take it with me to italy and spain. am concerned with recharging the battery.i dont have a laptop to recharge but i have the wall charger. my question is can i use this with the voltage in europe or will i have to get a converter thanks
charging a kindle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 Traveling in France by train
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Arc de Triumph Question
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 9 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 10 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 11 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 17 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 18 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 19 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 22 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 23 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?