I tried several times reserving bus tickets on the alsa, i think thats the name website for madrid to granada. It is fine until after I put in my credit card and it cancels it. I am perplexed since there's no problem with my visa. ANy ideas? thanks.
Charging a bus ticket in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 London visit
- 5 best time to book accommodation
- 6 Useful website for France
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 9 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 10 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 11 SIM card for eastern europe
- 12 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 15 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Monet in Normandy
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 19 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 No points in Paris .....