We are planning on a trip to Amsterdam & Greece this May.
We are palling to bring our own UK power strip and an europe 2 pin plug adaptor,.
Just wonder if we could plug the UK power strip into the europe plug adaptor , then charge multiple devices with that power strip? will it burn?
Devices such as laptop, cameras, IPhones and power banks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 3 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 First time in Bulgaria
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
Charge multiple Devices with an Power Strip connect to an European Adaptor