We are planning on a trip to Amsterdam & Greece this May.
We are palling to bring our own UK power strip and an europe 2 pin plug adaptor,.
Just wonder if we could plug the UK power strip into the europe plug adaptor , then charge multiple devices with that power strip? will it burn?
Devices such as laptop, cameras, IPhones and power banks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 9 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 10 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 11 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Portugal with large family
- 22 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 23 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Croatia
Charge multiple Devices with an Power Strip connect to an European Adaptor