Which are the best charge cards to use in Scandinavia?
Know Captiol One does not have a charge fee but what others are accepted?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi October 16-25
- 2 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 5 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 6 21 nights in England, please help
- 7 Trip report European honeymoon
- 8 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 9 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 10 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 11 Sentimental Journey
- 12 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 13 Need advice on Greek islands
- 14 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 15 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 16 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 17 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 18 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 19 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 Florence and Rome
- 22 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)