Which are the best charge cards to use in Scandinavia?
Know Captiol One does not have a charge fee but what others are accepted?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 2 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 5 Seville Itinerary
- 6 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 7 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 8 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 9 Dolomites October 14-18
- 10 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 11 Italy by car
- 12 Florence 2 weeks
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 Santorini
- 15 One in Paris ... help
- 16 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 17 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 18 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 19 T Mobile Does it Again
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 24 Train questions for Switzerland
- 25 First timers to Italy