I managed to find this timetable online for the chanting prayer ceremonies at Sant'Antimo. I'm not familiar with the different types seen below. Is any like to be more interesting than others?
Any tips for visiting Sant'Antimo / surrounding areas?
Prayer Schedule with Gregorian Chant
Hours Weekdays Sunday and Regular* Feast Days
Lauds 7:00 7:30
Terce 9:00 9:00, Mass 11.00
Sext 12:45 12:45
Nones 14.45 14.45
Vespers 19:00 18:30
Compline 20:30 (21.00 summer)
Many thanks Loveners
(might only be 100 days to go now
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 2 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 3 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Info about Poland
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Barcelona question
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Advice on Berlin hotels
Chanting ceremonies at Sant'Antimo - any ceremony better than others?