I managed to find this timetable online for the chanting prayer ceremonies at Sant'Antimo. I'm not familiar with the different types seen below. Is any like to be more interesting than others?
Any tips for visiting Sant'Antimo / surrounding areas?
Prayer Schedule with Gregorian Chant
Hours Weekdays Sunday and Regular* Feast Days
Lauds 7:00 7:30
Terce 9:00 9:00, Mass 11.00
Sext 12:45 12:45
Nones 14.45 14.45
Vespers 19:00 18:30
Compline 20:30 (21.00 summer)
Many thanks Loveners
(might only be 100 days to go now
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 One night in Rome
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 Trip to Rome
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 7 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 8 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 9 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 10 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 11 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 12 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 13 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Imbros Gorge
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
Chanting ceremonies at Sant'Antimo - any ceremony better than others?