I managed to find this timetable online for the chanting prayer ceremonies at Sant'Antimo. I'm not familiar with the different types seen below. Is any like to be more interesting than others?
Any tips for visiting Sant'Antimo / surrounding areas?
Prayer Schedule with Gregorian Chant
Hours Weekdays Sunday and Regular* Feast Days
Lauds 7:00 7:30
Terce 9:00 9:00, Mass 11.00
Sext 12:45 12:45
Nones 14.45 14.45
Vespers 19:00 18:30
Compline 20:30 (21.00 summer)
Many thanks Loveners
(might only be 100 days to go now
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 3 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 4 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 5 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 6 Scotland itinerary help
- 7 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 8 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 9 Scotland
- 10 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 11 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 12 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 13 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 14 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 15 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 16 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 25 Swimming to Paris
Chanting ceremonies at Sant'Antimo - any ceremony better than others?