I managed to find this timetable online for the chanting prayer ceremonies at Sant'Antimo. I'm not familiar with the different types seen below. Is any like to be more interesting than others?
Any tips for visiting Sant'Antimo / surrounding areas?
Prayer Schedule with Gregorian Chant
Hours Weekdays Sunday and Regular* Feast Days
Lauds 7:00 7:30
Terce 9:00 9:00, Mass 11.00
Sext 12:45 12:45
Nones 14.45 14.45
Vespers 19:00 18:30
Compline 20:30 (21.00 summer)
Many thanks Loveners
(might only be 100 days to go now
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undisclsoed location
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 7 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 18 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 24 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
Chanting ceremonies at Sant'Antimo - any ceremony better than others?