I managed to find this timetable online for the chanting prayer ceremonies at Sant'Antimo. I'm not familiar with the different types seen below. Is any like to be more interesting than others?
Any tips for visiting Sant'Antimo / surrounding areas?
Prayer Schedule with Gregorian Chant
Hours Weekdays Sunday and Regular* Feast Days
Lauds 7:00 7:30
Terce 9:00 9:00, Mass 11.00
Sext 12:45 12:45
Nones 14.45 14.45
Vespers 19:00 18:30
Compline 20:30 (21.00 summer)
Many thanks Loveners
(might only be 100 days to go now
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - places to stay
- 2 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 8 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 13 Istanbul at Easter
- 14 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 15 Palermo Apartment
- 16 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 Fado in Lisbon
- 23 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 24 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 25 Help with Italy Itinerary
Chanting ceremonies at Sant'Antimo - any ceremony better than others?