I managed to find this timetable online for the chanting prayer ceremonies at Sant'Antimo. I'm not familiar with the different types seen below. Is any like to be more interesting than others?
Any tips for visiting Sant'Antimo / surrounding areas?
Prayer Schedule with Gregorian Chant
Hours Weekdays Sunday and Regular* Feast Days
Lauds 7:00 7:30
Terce 9:00 9:00, Mass 11.00
Sext 12:45 12:45
Nones 14.45 14.45
Vespers 19:00 18:30
Compline 20:30 (21.00 summer)
Many thanks Loveners
(might only be 100 days to go now
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 2 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Sicily
- 10 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 11 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 12 car for four adults and four bikes
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 18 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 19 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 20 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 21 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
Chanting ceremonies at Sant'Antimo - any ceremony better than others?