We are staying near Caen and would like either a day trip or an overnight . Which island would you recommend? Are ferry reservations needed? Favorite hotels? Suggestions would be appreciated.
Channel Islands -- Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall North Coast hotel
- 2 Greece for a month with a baby
- 3 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 4 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 5 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 6 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 7 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 8 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 9 A week in Paris
- 10 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 11 Bayeux tapestry
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 14 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 15 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 16 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 17 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 18 Camino No-No
- 19 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 20 9 days in switzerland
- 21 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 22 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 23 Bus ride to Positano
- 24 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 25 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning