We will be staying at Nikolas Rooms in Chania. We have a ferry to catch from herakloin port at 9AM on the 5th June. So keeping in mind that we need to be there 45 min prior, we will have to reach the port by latest 8:15 AM. What is the best way to get to the herakloin port from Chania? The taxi's seem too expensive and we are budget travelers. Are there buses that leave chania by 4:30 AM?
Also, can you tell us what is the best way to get to the port from the herakloin bus station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 2 Sicily Beach Resort
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 6 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 7 Two days in Rome
- 8 Classical Tour of Albania
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 11 Anniversary trip to France
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 20 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 23 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip