We are about to start planning our trip to Crete next September. Can anyone assist us in the following?
We will be staying for one week and we want to locate ourselves in Chania and surrounding area. We have another week planned but not in Crete.
We are looking for a location that is quiet and away from the noise of the nightlife and airport.
We want a two bedroom place that has a pool, air conditioning, wifi and car parking.
We plan to spend most of our time in Chania and area with a day to Knossos and Rethymnon.
We are not planning to go on any of the windy roads in the mountains due to motion sickness in the family.
Can anyone provide any advise? Thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 2 Tuscany Itinerary
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 8 Multi Country car Rental
- 9 London in Winter Report
- 10 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Couscous
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 20 driving from London to Lourdes
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM