We are about to start planning our trip to Crete next September. Can anyone assist us in the following?
We will be staying for one week and we want to locate ourselves in Chania and surrounding area. We have another week planned but not in Crete.
We are looking for a location that is quiet and away from the noise of the nightlife and airport.
We want a two bedroom place that has a pool, air conditioning, wifi and car parking.
We plan to spend most of our time in Chania and area with a day to Knossos and Rethymnon.
We are not planning to go on any of the windy roads in the mountains due to motion sickness in the family.
Can anyone provide any advise? Thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Italy
- 2 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Milan or Turin
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris