We are about to start planning our trip to Crete next September. Can anyone assist us in the following?
We will be staying for one week and we want to locate ourselves in Chania and surrounding area. We have another week planned but not in Crete.
We are looking for a location that is quiet and away from the noise of the nightlife and airport.
We want a two bedroom place that has a pool, air conditioning, wifi and car parking.
We plan to spend most of our time in Chania and area with a day to Knossos and Rethymnon.
We are not planning to go on any of the windy roads in the mountains due to motion sickness in the family.
Can anyone provide any advise? Thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 retruning to US with souveniers
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 10 days in London in early December
- 16 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 23 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 24 Scotland in December
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como