We are about to start planning our trip to Crete next September. Can anyone assist us in the following?
We will be staying for one week and we want to locate ourselves in Chania and surrounding area. We have another week planned but not in Crete.
We are looking for a location that is quiet and away from the noise of the nightlife and airport.
We want a two bedroom place that has a pool, air conditioning, wifi and car parking.
We plan to spend most of our time in Chania and area with a day to Knossos and Rethymnon.
We are not planning to go on any of the windy roads in the mountains due to motion sickness in the family.
Can anyone provide any advise? Thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hushmail Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 hushmail Tec*h car*e 24/7
- 2 Where to stay in Milos
- 3 Krakow
- 4 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 5 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 9 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 10 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 15 Russia in two weeks in December
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 18 Norway Honeymoon
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Schengen Rule
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 25 Visiting Plitivce National Park