We are about to start planning our trip to Crete next September. Can anyone assist us in the following?
We will be staying for one week and we want to locate ourselves in Chania and surrounding area. We have another week planned but not in Crete.
We are looking for a location that is quiet and away from the noise of the nightlife and airport.
We want a two bedroom place that has a pool, air conditioning, wifi and car parking.
We plan to spend most of our time in Chania and area with a day to Knossos and Rethymnon.
We are not planning to go on any of the windy roads in the mountains due to motion sickness in the family.
Can anyone provide any advise? Thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Positano or Sorrento?
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 weekend from cologne germany
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London Theater
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 23 Munich itinerary review
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg