We are about to start planning our trip to Crete next September. Can anyone assist us in the following?
We will be staying for one week and we want to locate ourselves in Chania and surrounding area. We have another week planned but not in Crete.
We are looking for a location that is quiet and away from the noise of the nightlife and airport.
We want a two bedroom place that has a pool, air conditioning, wifi and car parking.
We plan to spend most of our time in Chania and area with a day to Knossos and Rethymnon.
We are not planning to go on any of the windy roads in the mountains due to motion sickness in the family.
Can anyone provide any advise? Thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 6 Milan or Turin
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras