We are about to start planning our trip to Crete next September. Can anyone assist us in the following?
We will be staying for one week and we want to locate ourselves in Chania and surrounding area. We have another week planned but not in Crete.
We are looking for a location that is quiet and away from the noise of the nightlife and airport.
We want a two bedroom place that has a pool, air conditioning, wifi and car parking.
We plan to spend most of our time in Chania and area with a day to Knossos and Rethymnon.
We are not planning to go on any of the windy roads in the mountains due to motion sickness in the family.
Can anyone provide any advise? Thanking everyone in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 5 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 8 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 11 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 12 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 15 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Quizz !
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Russia in two weeks in December
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Christmas Day in Granada
- 25 car insurance italy