My family will visit France in the next month. We will use Eurail Pass to travel in Europe and we have already reserved 4 TGV seats from Avignon to Paris.
Now, I want to change my schedule a little bit and want to know more about changing our reservation.
Is it possible to change the seat reservation from Train 1234 to Train 4321 on the same day ?
Hope to hear your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 3 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 4 Scotland - We're Here!
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 IWM
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Guided Vatican Tours
- 11 Avoid Europcar!
- 12 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 13 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 18 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 19 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 20 London in Winter Report
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 22 16 days in France and Italy
- 23 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 24 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 25 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?