We want to see the Changing of the Guard at horse guard parade - last time we were there it was 4 pm but I am reading that its 11 am - I dont want to miss it!!
changing of the guard at horse guard parade time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips
- 2 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 3 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 12 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 13 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 19 Swiss rail passes
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 22 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Augsburg with kids
- 24 train to Vernon France
- 25 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris