I just booked two tickets on the official website of Eiffel tower at a single shot. Both the tickets have my name, one of which was meant for my sister! Can they change the name on the ticket? Or do they actually check the ticket with an identity proof to verify the name?
Change of name on e-iticket booked on Eiffel tower official website
- 1 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 2 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 3 Train Passes
- 4 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 5 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 8 pier in Copenhagen
- 9 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 12 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 13 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 16 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 17 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 18 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 20 Climbing Snowdon
- 21 Zee Best
- 22 river cruise choice
- 23 Rome apartment
- 24 Paros or Naxos?
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!