We will be arriving in Paris on New Year's Eve day with our two daughter, 16 and 19 yrs old. We think we would like to go to the celebration on the Champs Elysees and at the Eiffel Tower. Do you have any tips or suggestions for us?? Concerned about where to go,when, what to do, safety issues etc. Thank you for your help.
Champs Elysees New Year's Eve Tips For Family????
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 7 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 London at Easter
- 10 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Traveling within Italy
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Madrid to Sevilla
- 19 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 24 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 25 Family European winter holiday