We will be arriving in Paris on New Year's Eve day with our two daughter, 16 and 19 yrs old. We think we would like to go to the celebration on the Champs Elysees and at the Eiffel Tower. Do you have any tips or suggestions for us?? Concerned about where to go,when, what to do, safety issues etc. Thank you for your help.
Champs Elysees New Year's Eve Tips For Family????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 5 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 9 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 13 2 weeks in Europe
- 14 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 15 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 18 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 19 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 22 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 23 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time