We will be arriving in Paris on New Year's Eve day with our two daughter, 16 and 19 yrs old. We think we would like to go to the celebration on the Champs Elysees and at the Eiffel Tower. Do you have any tips or suggestions for us?? Concerned about where to go,when, what to do, safety issues etc. Thank you for your help.
Champs Elysees New Year's Eve Tips For Family????
- 1 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 2 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 7 day trips from Stuttgart
- 8 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 9 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 10 Normandy on our own?
- 11 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 12 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 13 Car rental
- 14 Ordering wine in Paris
- 15 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 16 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 17 Paris Recommendations
- 18 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 19 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Rome & Southern Italy
- 22 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 23 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...