I am looking to make a reservation for a champagne tasting while on my honeymoon in France. We will be based in Paris but I believe its only a short train ride to Reims in the Champagne region. I've been looking into the different champagne houses and haven't been able to decide which seems best. Has anyone done any champagne tastings in Reims? Is there a better town we should go to in this region (one that is still accesible by train from Paris)? I would love to hear your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 2 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 3 Short Trip to Paris
- 4 Driver"s License & Language
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Labor Day in Paris
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 11 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 12 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 I may be wrong....
- 16 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 17 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 20 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 21 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 24 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 25 A visit to Greenwich