I am looking to make a reservation for a champagne tasting while on my honeymoon in France. We will be based in Paris but I believe its only a short train ride to Reims in the Champagne region. I've been looking into the different champagne houses and haven't been able to decide which seems best. Has anyone done any champagne tastings in Reims? Is there a better town we should go to in this region (one that is still accesible by train from Paris)? I would love to hear your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 4 Naples, Italy
- 5 Ireland travel passport question
- 6 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Engadine Valley help
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 17 Tuscany 6 nights
- 18 France & Italy, May or June
- 19 Planning a European Trip
- 20 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 21 1st time in ZURICH
- 22 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 23 French restaurants
- 24 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!