I'll be driving through the Champagne and Burgundy regions of France the week of 12 DEC and am looking for winery, lodging ($100-$150), and general "don't miss this" type of info. (arriving into the area at 1200 on 12 DEC and leaving the area the afternoon of 16 DEC)
Also, any thoughts on progresion of events would be appreciated, as well (go North to South, reverse?). I'm assuming two nights in each locale would be sufficient, but please mention if a 1 and 3 combo would make more sense or if we're biting off too much and should just pick one and be done with it. We'll be doing a triangle between these areas and Zurich.
Background info: my wife and I are seasoned travelers who fully understand that we can't see it all and generally enjoy picking a couple "winners" and taking a leisurely time seeing them and the scenery inbetween. We always assume that we'll be back and thus generally keep tourist stress down knowing that we don't need to see it all at once.
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 2 charming cities in Spain
- 3 Venice
- 4 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 5 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 6 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 7 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 10 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 13 Berlin, Nice and London
- 14 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 15 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 16 Day in Madrid
- 17 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Family vacation to europe
- 21 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 24 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report