We will be needing to take the train from Geneva, but are staying in Chamonix. The only quick transfers are from Chamonix to Geneva Airport, I haven't found any to the train station. Will I have to transfer from the airport to the train station? Also, we planned on going into town for an hour or two before our train leaves, will there be a place to store our luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 2 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 3 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 4 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 5 아시안카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 월드카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 타짜바카라＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Cash machines ATM
- 11 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 12 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 13 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 21 travel around Spain
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 Labor Day in Paris