We will be needing to take the train from Geneva, but are staying in Chamonix. The only quick transfers are from Chamonix to Geneva Airport, I haven't found any to the train station. Will I have to transfer from the airport to the train station? Also, we planned on going into town for an hour or two before our train leaves, will there be a place to store our luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 3 San Sebastian
- 4 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 5 Planning a European Trip
- 6 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 7 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 8 Lisbon trip report
- 9 restaurants in Marais district
- 10 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 11 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 12 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 15 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 21 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 22 Norway Itinerary
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)