My husband and I are traveling from Chamonix to Cinque Terre on July 2nd, and we have no clue what the best strategy of getting there would be. We want to travel by bus/train.. whatever is FASTEST, and DO NOT want to drive. I've read that we need to take a bus from Chamonix to Courmayeur, and then hop on a couple different trains... but not sure where to find EXACT info. on the bus/train schedules. Also, we have already purchased eurail tickets, so not sure if that covers all of our traveling options? PLEASE HELP! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Book holiday homes with Kingdom of rentals
- 2 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 6 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 7 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 free international phone calls
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 France Study Abroad
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Airport Transportation
- 16 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 17 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 18 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 22 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 25 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day