My husband and I are traveling from Chamonix to Cinque Terre on July 2nd, and we have no clue what the best strategy of getting there would be. We want to travel by bus/train.. whatever is FASTEST, and DO NOT want to drive. I've read that we need to take a bus from Chamonix to Courmayeur, and then hop on a couple different trains... but not sure where to find EXACT info. on the bus/train schedules. Also, we have already purchased eurail tickets, so not sure if that covers all of our traveling options? PLEASE HELP! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 7 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 8 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Itinerary Tweaking
- 14 Itinerary Help
- 15 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 Amalfi Coast help
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice