My husband and I are traveling from Chamonix to Cinque Terre on July 2nd, and we have no clue what the best strategy of getting there would be. We want to travel by bus/train.. whatever is FASTEST, and DO NOT want to drive. I've read that we need to take a bus from Chamonix to Courmayeur, and then hop on a couple different trains... but not sure where to find EXACT info. on the bus/train schedules. Also, we have already purchased eurail tickets, so not sure if that covers all of our traveling options? PLEASE HELP! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Best Soft Ware Hotmail problems 1877:242:8594 Password Contact Tec*h
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Russia in two weeks in December
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 car insurance italy
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Transylvania - June 2018
- 25 Italy Car Scam