My husband and I are traveling from Chamonix to Cinque Terre on July 2nd, and we have no clue what the best strategy of getting there would be. We want to travel by bus/train.. whatever is FASTEST, and DO NOT want to drive. I've read that we need to take a bus from Chamonix to Courmayeur, and then hop on a couple different trains... but not sure where to find EXACT info. on the bus/train schedules. Also, we have already purchased eurail tickets, so not sure if that covers all of our traveling options? PLEASE HELP! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - day driver advice
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Stuck in Paris
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Greece
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Paris hotel
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Spanish food - not that special?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 20 Maximizing Norway time
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 southeast sicily town as home base