My husband and I are traveling from Chamonix to Cinque Terre on July 2nd, and we have no clue what the best strategy of getting there would be. We want to travel by bus/train.. whatever is FASTEST, and DO NOT want to drive. I've read that we need to take a bus from Chamonix to Courmayeur, and then hop on a couple different trains... but not sure where to find EXACT info. on the bus/train schedules. Also, we have already purchased eurail tickets, so not sure if that covers all of our traveling options? PLEASE HELP! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 2 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】영국바카라づ바카라광고
- 3 바카라게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 4 포커게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 5 텍사스홀덤포커【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 6 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 7 비비바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 8 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】온라인정선카지노다운づ텍사스바카라
- 9 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 Clean up spam
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Valencia, Spain
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Parking in Girona
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Visit to Engand
- 21 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 22 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 23 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?