Does anyone have an opinion as to what the the best place is to settle down for a few days with very athletic teenagers? I know there are water sports in Annecy and tons of hiking in Chamonix. But I really am not sure which town to stay in and spend most of my time in. Where have you stayed in Chamonix?
chamonix or annecy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 2 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 3 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 4 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 5 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 6 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 7 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 South of Switzerland
- 9 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 10 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 11 Home Base in Belgium
- 12 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 13 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 16 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 17 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Itinerary for Spain
- 20 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 23 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 24 2 different itineraries
- 25 Recommend a tour company?