Is one full day plenty of time to drive from Annecy to Chamonix area to visit Aiguille du midi and la met de glace, then return to Annecy that evening? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 3 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Is this realistic... advice?
- 7 Satnav maps update
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 Great restaurants in Italy
- 12 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 15 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 19 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 20 mallorca
- 21 Spanish Music
- 22 Paris winter sales
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights