Is it customary to leave a gratuity for the chambermaids in Europe? If so, what is Typical...a couple of euro per night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 2 Departure Tax in UK
- 3 I'm back.....
- 4 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 5 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 6 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 7 Naples to Pompeii
- 8 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 9 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 10 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 11 Florence, Italy
- 12 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 13 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 14 European Championship
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel
- 16 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 17 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 18 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 Tyrol day hiking
- 21 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 22 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 23 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 24 To europe this Aug
- 25 One week in & near Marseille