Is it customary to leave a gratuity for the chambermaids in Europe? If so, what is Typical...a couple of euro per night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - best two central locations
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Vet my itinerary
- 5 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 6 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 7 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Istanbul tour guides?
- 10 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 11 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 12 3 months to travel Europe!
- 13 student in denmark
- 14 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 15 What to see in Dresden...
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 17 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 20 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 21 Day River trips from Porto
- 22 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 23 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 24 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 25 Places to visits near Porto