Is it customary to leave a gratuity for the chambermaids in Europe? If so, what is Typical...a couple of euro per night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 2 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Car rental leaving Rome
- 5 8 days in Vienna in December
- 6 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 7 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 8 Rotterdam in 1923
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 13 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 18 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Stroller in Europe
- 21 Xmas windows in London
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 24 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 25 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?