I am arriving at shannon airport at around midnight and am looking for a hotel near by to stay at. I will be staying in the area for a four day layover, so I would love to hear any ideas about a hotel with decent to good accomadations in a town that has a variety of things for a solo traveler to do Thanks for all the help!!!!
challenge: hotel and city for a four day layover near Shannon, Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 9 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 12 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 15 Munich
- 16 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Munich with a car?
- 21 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days