See our original thread
We decided on part of the itenarary as follows how ever suggestions/advises are welocme
Cesky Krmulov(2 Nights)
That make 10 Days and we are left with 3 more days before flying out from Prague - This Part requires some serious help- We are thing to visit places close to Munich and then Train/Bus/drive to Prague. Your suggestions would be very help full
Our immeidate issue is finding places to stay in Cesky Krmulov ,Salzburg and HallStatt .
Would prefer apartment/B&B close to Center/tours etc.
second issue is the best way for travelling between these place should we rent a car from prague and drive through all the way or rent a car from palce to place with in each country.
Need serious help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 2 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 7 3 weeks in Spain
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 10 Rent a car in England
- 11 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 12 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 13 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 14 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 21 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 22 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 23 Edinburgh to Skye
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
Cesky Krmulov -Salzburg-Hallstatt where to stay and travel between