See our original thread
We decided on part of the itenarary as follows how ever suggestions/advises are welocme
Cesky Krmulov(2 Nights)
That make 10 Days and we are left with 3 more days before flying out from Prague - This Part requires some serious help- We are thing to visit places close to Munich and then Train/Bus/drive to Prague. Your suggestions would be very help full
Our immeidate issue is finding places to stay in Cesky Krmulov ,Salzburg and HallStatt .
Would prefer apartment/B&B close to Center/tours etc.
second issue is the best way for travelling between these place should we rent a car from prague and drive through all the way or rent a car from palce to place with in each country.
Need serious help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical Tour of Albania
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 4 Anniversary trip to France
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Two days in Rome
- 12 London is it worth it?
- 13 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 14 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 24 Naples + Walking Tour
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?
Cesky Krmulov -Salzburg-Hallstatt where to stay and travel between