Has anyone dined at Cervejaria Barcabela Lisbon? What are the price points for an entree? We are looking for a no frill seafood restaurant and Cervejaria Barcabela seems to fit the bill but I can't seem to find any reviews. Any reviews and comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Cervejaria Barcabela Lisbon review?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 Day trips
- 10 London tube
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 Swiss rail passes
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 Day trips from Marseille
- 25 train to Vernon France