Has anyone dined at Cervejaria Barcabela Lisbon? What are the price points for an entree? We are looking for a no frill seafood restaurant and Cervejaria Barcabela seems to fit the bill but I can't seem to find any reviews. Any reviews and comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Cervejaria Barcabela Lisbon review?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 British drivers
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 Trip around Spain
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Spain Travel
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Trieste as a day trip?
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 Southern France
- 20 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 25 Train travel in Europe