Has anyone dined at Cervejaria Barcabela Lisbon? What are the price points for an entree? We are looking for a no frill seafood restaurant and Cervejaria Barcabela seems to fit the bill but I can't seem to find any reviews. Any reviews and comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Cervejaria Barcabela Lisbon review?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 2 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 3 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 8 Croatia itinerary
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 Visit to Bath and London england
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 10 days in England
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 25 Food in Paris-Dining out