We're planning a trip to Central/Eastern Europe. We've traveled extensively, and generally we try to do most of our own planning, but given time constraints with work and a pretty unique set of travel requirements, I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a travel agency with a focus on Central/Eastern Europe to help with flight/train logistics.
My wife and I live in NYC; we would be leaving from there and like to visit Prague, Budapest, Croatia (Dubrovnik, Hvar; maybe Split), and then we need to go to Istanbul (we've been several times, so would be quick) for a wedding before returning back to NYC. And we only have 10-14 days, so we'd like help from an agency to make the travel parts as efficient as possible.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 3 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 4 Scotland in December
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 10 days in London in early December
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Greece
- 22 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 23 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 24 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice