We're planning a trip to Central/Eastern Europe. We've traveled extensively, and generally we try to do most of our own planning, but given time constraints with work and a pretty unique set of travel requirements, I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a travel agency with a focus on Central/Eastern Europe to help with flight/train logistics.
My wife and I live in NYC; we would be leaving from there and like to visit Prague, Budapest, Croatia (Dubrovnik, Hvar; maybe Split), and then we need to go to Istanbul (we've been several times, so would be quick) for a wedding before returning back to NYC. And we only have 10-14 days, so we'd like help from an agency to make the travel parts as efficient as possible.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FAQs
- 2 Charles Degaulle question
- 3 Normandy - driving trip
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Ballet Bolshoi
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Switzerland itinerary help
- 8 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 9 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 10 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 11 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 12 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 13 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 14 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 15 munich - day trips
- 16 I'm back.....
- 17 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 18 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 19 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 20 Naples to Pompeii
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 Ireland in November
- 23 To europe this Aug
- 24 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)