We're planning a trip to Central/Eastern Europe. We've traveled extensively, and generally we try to do most of our own planning, but given time constraints with work and a pretty unique set of travel requirements, I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a travel agency with a focus on Central/Eastern Europe to help with flight/train logistics.
My wife and I live in NYC; we would be leaving from there and like to visit Prague, Budapest, Croatia (Dubrovnik, Hvar; maybe Split), and then we need to go to Istanbul (we've been several times, so would be quick) for a wedding before returning back to NYC. And we only have 10-14 days, so we'd like help from an agency to make the travel parts as efficient as possible.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flat in London
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 7 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 10 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 11 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 12 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 One night in Rome
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 20 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 21 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 22 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?