We're planning a trip to Central/Eastern Europe. We've traveled extensively, and generally we try to do most of our own planning, but given time constraints with work and a pretty unique set of travel requirements, I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a travel agency with a focus on Central/Eastern Europe to help with flight/train logistics.
My wife and I live in NYC; we would be leaving from there and like to visit Prague, Budapest, Croatia (Dubrovnik, Hvar; maybe Split), and then we need to go to Istanbul (we've been several times, so would be quick) for a wedding before returning back to NYC. And we only have 10-14 days, so we'd like help from an agency to make the travel parts as efficient as possible.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Central/Eastern Europe Travel Agency
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 3 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 4 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 8 hotels in Seville
- 9 Sicily Suggetions
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 15 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 25 Three days in Spain