We're planning a trip to Central/Eastern Europe. We've traveled extensively, and generally we try to do most of our own planning, but given time constraints with work and a pretty unique set of travel requirements, I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a travel agency with a focus on Central/Eastern Europe to help with flight/train logistics.
My wife and I live in NYC; we would be leaving from there and like to visit Prague, Budapest, Croatia (Dubrovnik, Hvar; maybe Split), and then we need to go to Istanbul (we've been several times, so would be quick) for a wedding before returning back to NYC. And we only have 10-14 days, so we'd like help from an agency to make the travel parts as efficient as possible.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 4 Car hire
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 9 Holiday Itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 12 Visiting the Black Forest
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes