We're planning a trip to Central/Eastern Europe. We've traveled extensively, and generally we try to do most of our own planning, but given time constraints with work and a pretty unique set of travel requirements, I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a travel agency with a focus on Central/Eastern Europe to help with flight/train logistics.
My wife and I live in NYC; we would be leaving from there and like to visit Prague, Budapest, Croatia (Dubrovnik, Hvar; maybe Split), and then we need to go to Istanbul (we've been several times, so would be quick) for a wedding before returning back to NYC. And we only have 10-14 days, so we'd like help from an agency to make the travel parts as efficient as possible.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Central/Eastern Europe Travel Agency
- 1 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 4 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 5 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 6 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 12 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 13 Day trip to Capri
- 14 ferry to Harwich
- 15 Car Rental Locations
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 18 florence hotel
- 19 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 East coast trains
- 22 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 25 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week