We're planning a trip to Central/Eastern Europe. We've traveled extensively, and generally we try to do most of our own planning, but given time constraints with work and a pretty unique set of travel requirements, I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a travel agency with a focus on Central/Eastern Europe to help with flight/train logistics.
My wife and I live in NYC; we would be leaving from there and like to visit Prague, Budapest, Croatia (Dubrovnik, Hvar; maybe Split), and then we need to go to Istanbul (we've been several times, so would be quick) for a wedding before returning back to NYC. And we only have 10-14 days, so we'd like help from an agency to make the travel parts as efficient as possible.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Budapest Card
- 3 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 4 UK in May and June
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 7 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 8 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 11 Bath/Cotswolds
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport