Three of us are looking to go to London in mid November and would like to stay central maybe near Victoria? Naturally we would like to avoid high priced hotels and spend our money outside of the accomodations. Any suggestions?
Central London Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 help and advice
- 4 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 5 Is it a bad time to go?
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 8 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 9 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 10 Paris info required
- 11 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 12 DCC on the increase?
- 13 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 14 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 15 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 16 Garmisch
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 20 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 21 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 22 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 23 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 24 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 25 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?