I am meeting a friend in London, me arriving Heathrow, he Stansted. What hotel/ what area of central London should I stay in (close to attractions, not near Stansted!) so it's easy for him to get to (less concerned about me getting there from Heathrow)?He's taking the Stansted Express train from Stansted, which goes to Tottenham Hale and Liverpool Street railway stations. I have no idea how easy it is to go from railway to other transport so thought it'd be best to find a hotel close to the rail station itself. The cost of getting there IS an issue, so please don't just say take a taxi! Thought about St. Ermin's in Westminster near St. James park? Caesar hotel on Queens Garden near Hyde Park? Would either work? Any other suggestions?
central london hotels "airport friendly" from stansted airport
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 3 Planning a holiday
- 4 Which travel plan?
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 7 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 15 days in Europe,
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013