I am meeting a friend in London, me arriving Heathrow, he Stansted. What hotel/ what area of central London should I stay in (close to attractions, not near Stansted!) so it's easy for him to get to (less concerned about me getting there from Heathrow)?He's taking the Stansted Express train from Stansted, which goes to Tottenham Hale and Liverpool Street railway stations. I have no idea how easy it is to go from railway to other transport so thought it'd be best to find a hotel close to the rail station itself. The cost of getting there IS an issue, so please don't just say take a taxi! Thought about St. Ermin's in Westminster near St. James park? Caesar hotel on Queens Garden near Hyde Park? Would either work? Any other suggestions?
central london hotels "airport friendly" from stansted airport
- 1 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 2 Rhine River Intinerary
- 3 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 rand versus euro
- 8 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 9 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 12 London & Surrounding Area
- 13 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 14 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 15 Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
- 16 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 17 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 18 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 HELP stuck in Italy
- 21 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 25 Berlin Excursion from our ship...