I am meeting a friend in London, me arriving Heathrow, he Stansted. What hotel/ what area of central London should I stay in (close to attractions, not near Stansted!) so it's easy for him to get to (less concerned about me getting there from Heathrow)?He's taking the Stansted Express train from Stansted, which goes to Tottenham Hale and Liverpool Street railway stations. I have no idea how easy it is to go from railway to other transport so thought it'd be best to find a hotel close to the rail station itself. The cost of getting there IS an issue, so please don't just say take a taxi! Thought about St. Ermin's in Westminster near St. James park? Caesar hotel on Queens Garden near Hyde Park? Would either work? Any other suggestions?
central london hotels "airport friendly" from stansted airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 nearby cities to london
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 London hotel
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 13 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Sicily Suggetions
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions