I am meeting a friend in London, me arriving Heathrow, he Stansted. What hotel/ what area of central London should I stay in (close to attractions, not near Stansted!) so it's easy for him to get to (less concerned about me getting there from Heathrow)?He's taking the Stansted Express train from Stansted, which goes to Tottenham Hale and Liverpool Street railway stations. I have no idea how easy it is to go from railway to other transport so thought it'd be best to find a hotel close to the rail station itself. The cost of getting there IS an issue, so please don't just say take a taxi! Thought about St. Ermin's in Westminster near St. James park? Caesar hotel on Queens Garden near Hyde Park? Would either work? Any other suggestions?
central london hotels "airport friendly" from stansted airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Heli Tour
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 9 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 Tight Planning?
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 19 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 20 Travel with Teens
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 23 One week in Venice - trips
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions