Has anyone ever booked with central-london-apartments (www.central-london-apartments.com)?
They appear to have been around for 10 years but I can't find many reviews on their safety or service and wondering if anyone has any experience with them. If not or someone knows they are bad, can anyone recommend a good agency to book an apartment for my wife and I visiting London form May 25 to June 1 - and also what area will be best to stay in?
I have heard to stay in the West End, but will it be better to be slightly out like Bayswater, South Wharf, Kensington etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 International Flight Question