I’m looking at hotel options for Avignon, Lyon and Paris (which arrondissement would you suggest?).
I’m looking for 3/4-star hotels. My 4 criteria are:
- free wifi
- central location
- preferably with elevator
I’ve had a couple of recommendations so far: Hotel La Residence in Lyon, and in Avignon, Hotel d’Europe and Hotel Colbert.
I have no experience with apartments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 2 Park Guell/Sagrada Famila
- 3 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 4 SPAIN- Barcelona to Gibraltar
- 5 Switz-Germany-Austria-France by train
- 6 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 7 Rhine River
- 8 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 9 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 10 Vueling Airline thoughts/experiences?
- 11 Thank You
- 12 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 13 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 14 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 15 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 16 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 20 Excess insurance
- 21 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 22 London: Battle of the badges
- 23 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 24 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome