I’m looking at hotel options for Avignon, Lyon and Paris (which arrondissement would you suggest?).
I’m looking for 3/4-star hotels. My 4 criteria are:
- free wifi
- central location
- preferably with elevator
I’ve had a couple of recommendations so far: Hotel La Residence in Lyon, and in Avignon, Hotel d’Europe and Hotel Colbert.
I have no experience with apartments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 3 Antwerp Tram
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Trip report European honeymoon
- 7 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 8 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 9 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 10 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 11 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 14 Alhambra
- 15 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 16 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 17 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 18 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 19 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 20 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 21 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 22 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 23 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 24 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 25 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities