I’m looking at hotel options for Avignon, Lyon and Paris (which arrondissement would you suggest?).
I’m looking for 3/4-star hotels. My 4 criteria are:
- free wifi
- central location
- preferably with elevator
I’ve had a couple of recommendations so far: Hotel La Residence in Lyon, and in Avignon, Hotel d’Europe and Hotel Colbert.
I have no experience with apartments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Paris
- 2 1 day trip from Nice
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 5 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 6 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 7 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Planning Advice!
- 10 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 11 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 14 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 15 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 24 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 25 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain