I’m looking at hotel options for Avignon, Lyon and Paris (which arrondissement would you suggest?).
I’m looking for 3/4-star hotels. My 4 criteria are:
- free wifi
- central location
- preferably with elevator
I’ve had a couple of recommendations so far: Hotel La Residence in Lyon, and in Avignon, Hotel d’Europe and Hotel Colbert.
I have no experience with apartments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 9 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 10 Scotland Trip
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 16 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 17 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 18 visa appointment experience
- 19 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 20 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 21 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 22 4 week trip Turkey
- 23 Holiday in Austria
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise