Good Evening All,
I wanted everyone's opinions on a trip I'd like to book in May 2016. I'm very interested in 4 cities (Krakow, Prague, Vienna & Budapest) and I'd have 14-16 days to spend on this trip. For people that have been to these cities, here are the questions I have:
- Is this too much to pack into this trip? Would I feel rushed in 16 days spending 3 days in each city?
- If yes, which city would you remove from the itinerary? I'm 32 and really want to make this trip due to the nightlife, history and amazing architecture. I'm leaning toward taking out Krakow and focusing on the other 3.
- Am I missing any other cities in central Europe that are must see?
- Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Trains in Alps and UK
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 CDG airport and connection time
- 6 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 9 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 12 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 13 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 14 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 15 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Where to buy Saffron?
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
Good Evening All,