Good Evening All,
I wanted everyone's opinions on a trip I'd like to book in May 2016. I'm very interested in 4 cities (Krakow, Prague, Vienna & Budapest) and I'd have 14-16 days to spend on this trip. For people that have been to these cities, here are the questions I have:
- Is this too much to pack into this trip? Would I feel rushed in 16 days spending 3 days in each city?
- If yes, which city would you remove from the itinerary? I'm 32 and really want to make this trip due to the nightlife, history and amazing architecture. I'm leaning toward taking out Krakow and focusing on the other 3.
- Am I missing any other cities in central Europe that are must see?
- Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People visiting Slovenia
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 Language to use in Belgium
- 6 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Brussels flower tapestry
- 12 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 13 Places to visit from Zurich
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 21 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 22 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 23 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
Good Evening All,