Good Evening All,
I wanted everyone's opinions on a trip I'd like to book in May 2016. I'm very interested in 4 cities (Krakow, Prague, Vienna & Budapest) and I'd have 14-16 days to spend on this trip. For people that have been to these cities, here are the questions I have:
- Is this too much to pack into this trip? Would I feel rushed in 16 days spending 3 days in each city?
- If yes, which city would you remove from the itinerary? I'm 32 and really want to make this trip due to the nightlife, history and amazing architecture. I'm leaning toward taking out Krakow and focusing on the other 3.
- Am I missing any other cities in central Europe that are must see?
- Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Help with Ireland Trip
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Cappadocia in June
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Ibiiza Spain
- 19 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 20 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
Good Evening All,