I am planning on going to Europe this May and would like to go to Germany, Poland , Czech , Hungary , and Austria. I have looked at tours with Gate 1, Globus, Cosmos, and Gap Adventure. Any everyone ever travel with one of these companies? Would you use a tour company or just plan it your self?
Central Europe tour or plan it myself
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 2 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 3 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 7 Dordogne lodging
- 8 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 Dordogne markets
- 12 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 13 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 14 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 15 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 16 England in 7 days
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 22 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip