I am planning on going to Europe this May and would like to go to Germany, Poland , Czech , Hungary , and Austria. I have looked at tours with Gate 1, Globus, Cosmos, and Gap Adventure. Any everyone ever travel with one of these companies? Would you use a tour company or just plan it your self?
Central Europe tour or plan it myself
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 3 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Bregenz or Lindau
- 6 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 9 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 12 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 13 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 15 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 22 A Greek sojourn
- 23 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!