Change of plan!
I asked on this forum about a Scandinavian honeymoon but, after receiving lots of advices on forums and by our friends, we decided against it. We will go there in a few year, when we have a bigger budget. My fiancé chose Central Europe as alternative and we are trying to build an itinerary for our 21 days trip.
So far we absolutely want to see Berlin, Prague and Vienna. We have a 6-7k budget (excluding airfares) and plan to travel mostly by train. This is a possible itinerary:
Berlin 5 days
Dresden 1 day
Prague 4 days
Bohemia 2 days (with Cezky Krumlov)
Salzburg 2 days
Hallstatt or Melk 1 day
Vienna 3 days
Budapest 3 days
What do you think?
What would you change of this itinerary? Please feel free to give us your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Corfu
- 19 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
Change of plan!