Change of plan!
I asked on this forum about a Scandinavian honeymoon but, after receiving lots of advices on forums and by our friends, we decided against it. We will go there in a few year, when we have a bigger budget. My fiancé chose Central Europe as alternative and we are trying to build an itinerary for our 21 days trip.
So far we absolutely want to see Berlin, Prague and Vienna. We have a 6-7k budget (excluding airfares) and plan to travel mostly by train. This is a possible itinerary:
Berlin 5 days
Dresden 1 day
Prague 4 days
Bohemia 2 days (with Cezky Krumlov)
Salzburg 2 days
Hallstatt or Melk 1 day
Vienna 3 days
Budapest 3 days
What do you think?
What would you change of this itinerary? Please feel free to give us your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 6 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 7 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 My first trip to Crete
- 11 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 15 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 18 Airport Transportation
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 London and Normandy
- 23 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
Change of plan!