Change of plan!
I asked on this forum about a Scandinavian honeymoon but, after receiving lots of advices on forums and by our friends, we decided against it. We will go there in a few year, when we have a bigger budget. My fiancé chose Central Europe as alternative and we are trying to build an itinerary for our 21 days trip.
So far we absolutely want to see Berlin, Prague and Vienna. We have a 6-7k budget (excluding airfares) and plan to travel mostly by train. This is a possible itinerary:
Berlin 5 days
Dresden 1 day
Prague 4 days
Bohemia 2 days (with Cezky Krumlov)
Salzburg 2 days
Hallstatt or Melk 1 day
Vienna 3 days
Budapest 3 days
What do you think?
What would you change of this itinerary? Please feel free to give us your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Budapest language lessons
- 11 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Private Guide in Lyon
- 17 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 24 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 25 My bucket list first trip to Italy
Change of plan!