Change of plan!
I asked on this forum about a Scandinavian honeymoon but, after receiving lots of advices on forums and by our friends, we decided against it. We will go there in a few year, when we have a bigger budget. My fiancé chose Central Europe as alternative and we are trying to build an itinerary for our 21 days trip.
So far we absolutely want to see Berlin, Prague and Vienna. We have a 6-7k budget (excluding airfares) and plan to travel mostly by train. This is a possible itinerary:
Berlin 5 days
Dresden 1 day
Prague 4 days
Bohemia 2 days (with Cezky Krumlov)
Salzburg 2 days
Hallstatt or Melk 1 day
Vienna 3 days
Budapest 3 days
What do you think?
What would you change of this itinerary? Please feel free to give us your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊃인터넷바카라추천
- 2 우리카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노´인터넷카지노
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 38 Days in Paris
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017
Change of plan!