Looking to spend NYE in Vienna but have enough time to add another 1-2 destinations in the vicinity. We depart NYC on Dec 28 and come back on Jan 5. I have been to Berlin, Prague and Budapest so not interested in either of these cities. So far, I am leaning towards Salzburg…but Krakow looks somewhat close as well. Bratislava is very close but not sure there is much to do there for more than 2hrs. Anything else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 9 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 12 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 13 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 14 My special places in Europe
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 18 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 19 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 22 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 23 Travelling with Vueling?
- 24 Night Bus?
- 25 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train