My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Central Europe 25 days tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 Swiss rail passes
- 14 Zurich, Switzerland
- 15 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 16 London day trips, especially castles
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 21 Day trips from Marseille
- 22 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 23 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 24 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 25 A drive in Europe