My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 13 Corsica and Sardinia
- 14 Best Greek Island
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Regarding Residence Permit
- 18 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 21 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 22 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 23 limousine services - milan - rome
- 24 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 25 My bucket list first trip to Italy