My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 2 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 Another Question re Scotland
- 4 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 5 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 6 Charming areas to explore in London
- 7 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Tattoos in Italy
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 14 Place to stay
- 15 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 16 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 2 weeks from southern italy
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria