My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라±아시안바카라
- 2 하얏트카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라추천ヴ인터넷바카라추천
- 3 카지노주소 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소キ바카라사이트주소
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Venice Bell Tower
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Kayaking in Avignon
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Scotland Trip Report
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 25 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!