My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Central Europe 25 days tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 10 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 11 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Street food in Turkey
- 14 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 15 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 16 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Scotland
- 21 9 days in turkey
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan