My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 2 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 3 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Spain - day driver advice
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 17 Greece
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Stuck in Paris
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice