My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guides - Matera
- 2 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 3 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 6 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 7 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 8 cell phone companys
- 9 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 20 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 23 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 24 3 days to spend in europe
- 25 Local markets in Italy