My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Central Europe 25 days tour
- 1 What size luggage?
- 2 London hotels
- 3 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 4 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 5 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 6 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 7 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 8 Nice
- 9 Bernina Express questions
- 10 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 11 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 14 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 15 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 16 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 19 Train tickets
- 20 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 21 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 please HELP--so confused!!