My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 THE 8 MOST AWESOME PLACES FOR PERFECT ‘SELFIE’ IN EUROPE
- 2 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 6 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 7 train from ravenna to parma
- 8 counselling in West London
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 14 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 16 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 17 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 18 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 19 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 20 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Puglia