My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Central Europe 25 days tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany