My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 6 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 7 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 8 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 9 Cordoba or Granada?
- 10 River Boat Cruise
- 11 Munich, Germany
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 14 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 15 Amalfi or Positano
- 16 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 17 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 18 First Time Europe Trip
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 St Andrews advice
- 21 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 22 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 23 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 24 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 25 Seville Hotels - September 2016