My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Central Europe 25 days tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 2 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 3 Italy and Greece
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Help with Madrid Location
- 7 Please help with itinerary...
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 10 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 ITALY
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Royal Opera House question?
- 18 2 full days in Paris
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 21 Central London Hotels
- 22 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 23 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 24 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1