My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 3 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 4 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 5 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 6 Global Travel Warning...
- 7 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Safety concerns?
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 14 Morning in paris
- 15 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 16 Advices about our itiniary
- 17 Balkans Itinerary
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 20 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 21 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 22 Why Not Helsinki?
- 23 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Places to visit staying in Como