My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 4 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Family vacation to europe
- 6 Paris cooking classes
- 7 Ronda Wine/biking
- 8 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 11 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 12 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 13 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece