I will have about 16 days in central Europe in between visiting some family in Germany and attending Exit festival in Novi Sad. This will be June/ July 2015.
I had originally been thinking of doing Prague, Vienna, Budapest, but have now been considering adding in Krakow. I do understand that adding in an extra city would make it rushed and minimise my time in each place.
So I was hoping for opinions on what everything thinks the best plan would be this is what i am currently considering
Day 1-4 - Prague (over night train to Krakow)
Day 5-7 - Krakow (overnight train to Vienna)
Day 8- 11 Vienna
Day 12 - Vienna - Budapest (I know this wont take the full day)
Day 13 - 16 - Budapest
Or should I cut Krakow or Vienna and add the extra days to the other cities. If I was to do this which city would be better to cut (I know this is VERY subjective and everyone likes different things) or is there somewhere else I should be considering ?
I am not big into partying and will be travelling alone. I generally just enjoy walking around cities and exploring. I am not big into art galleries and wouldn't want to spend large amounts of time in museums/galleries but do still enjoy them.
I prefer warmer weather (though I know there isn't really much difference between the two) and enjoy doing out door things. I also love trying different foods and am happy to explore places besides bigger cities
I have been researching all the cities and come up with some things I would want to see in them all, but I was hoping for some personal opinions.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 2 Praiana to Positano
- 3 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 Scotland and London 21 days
- 7 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 8 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 9 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 10 Venice
- 11 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 12 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 25 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona