I will have about 16 days in central Europe in between visiting some family in Germany and attending Exit festival in Novi Sad. This will be June/ July 2015.
I had originally been thinking of doing Prague, Vienna, Budapest, but have now been considering adding in Krakow. I do understand that adding in an extra city would make it rushed and minimise my time in each place.
So I was hoping for opinions on what everything thinks the best plan would be this is what i am currently considering
Day 1-4 - Prague (over night train to Krakow)
Day 5-7 - Krakow (overnight train to Vienna)
Day 8- 11 Vienna
Day 12 - Vienna - Budapest (I know this wont take the full day)
Day 13 - 16 - Budapest
Or should I cut Krakow or Vienna and add the extra days to the other cities. If I was to do this which city would be better to cut (I know this is VERY subjective and everyone likes different things) or is there somewhere else I should be considering ?
I am not big into partying and will be travelling alone. I generally just enjoy walking around cities and exploring. I am not big into art galleries and wouldn't want to spend large amounts of time in museums/galleries but do still enjoy them.
I prefer warmer weather (though I know there isn't really much difference between the two) and enjoy doing out door things. I also love trying different foods and am happy to explore places besides bigger cities
I have been researching all the cities and come up with some things I would want to see in them all, but I was hoping for some personal opinions.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 5 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 16 Hiking in Switzerland
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy