I will have about 16 days in central Europe in between visiting some family in Germany and attending Exit festival in Novi Sad. This will be June/ July 2015.
I had originally been thinking of doing Prague, Vienna, Budapest, but have now been considering adding in Krakow. I do understand that adding in an extra city would make it rushed and minimise my time in each place.
So I was hoping for opinions on what everything thinks the best plan would be this is what i am currently considering
Day 1-4 - Prague (over night train to Krakow)
Day 5-7 - Krakow (overnight train to Vienna)
Day 8- 11 Vienna
Day 12 - Vienna - Budapest (I know this wont take the full day)
Day 13 - 16 - Budapest
Or should I cut Krakow or Vienna and add the extra days to the other cities. If I was to do this which city would be better to cut (I know this is VERY subjective and everyone likes different things) or is there somewhere else I should be considering ?
I am not big into partying and will be travelling alone. I generally just enjoy walking around cities and exploring. I am not big into art galleries and wouldn't want to spend large amounts of time in museums/galleries but do still enjoy them.
I prefer warmer weather (though I know there isn't really much difference between the two) and enjoy doing out door things. I also love trying different foods and am happy to explore places besides bigger cities
I have been researching all the cities and come up with some things I would want to see in them all, but I was hoping for some personal opinions.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 온라인카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블온라인카지노
- 3 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 4 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 5 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Itinerary Help
- 9 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 22 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 25 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?