On Dukey's recent Italy TR, you posted this:
"take the “Amazing Italy” day tour while visiting Bologna. (4 stops including cheese factory, balsamic producer, prosciutto/parma producer and the town of Marinella, home of Ferrari). You don’t have to be a racing car enthusiast to enjoy this Ferrari visit. All the food stops do include snacks. At the end of the “AI” tour you are treated to a wonderful dinner."
I have a question about the Ferrari visit on that tour. Was it the bus ride through the factory or was it the Ferrari Museum? We're less interested in the factory but thing the museum would be fun. The day sounds great, though, and I'm going to look up the other AI tours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Northern Ireland ideas
- 6 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 scotland itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Hotel in Florence
- 20 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 23 Malta - how to do it?
- 24 Using CPAP machine in France
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales