On Dukey's recent Italy TR, you posted this:
"take the “Amazing Italy” day tour while visiting Bologna. (4 stops including cheese factory, balsamic producer, prosciutto/parma producer and the town of Marinella, home of Ferrari). You don’t have to be a racing car enthusiast to enjoy this Ferrari visit. All the food stops do include snacks. At the end of the “AI” tour you are treated to a wonderful dinner."
I have a question about the Ferrari visit on that tour. Was it the bus ride through the factory or was it the Ferrari Museum? We're less interested in the factory but thing the museum would be fun. The day sounds great, though, and I'm going to look up the other AI tours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 8 Days in Spain
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Milan or Turin
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Christmas Markets France/Germany