On Dukey's recent Italy TR, you posted this:
"take the “Amazing Italy” day tour while visiting Bologna. (4 stops including cheese factory, balsamic producer, prosciutto/parma producer and the town of Marinella, home of Ferrari). You don’t have to be a racing car enthusiast to enjoy this Ferrari visit. All the food stops do include snacks. At the end of the “AI” tour you are treated to a wonderful dinner."
I have a question about the Ferrari visit on that tour. Was it the bus ride through the factory or was it the Ferrari Museum? We're less interested in the factory but thing the museum would be fun. The day sounds great, though, and I'm going to look up the other AI tours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece