Can anyone offer advice on how to get/use a cell phone in Italy? Should I buy a cheap one there, or bring my own and buy a SIM/TIM card? I heard there are several useful Italy apps so I'm not sure whether to bring my own iphone to use these apps or what the best approach is. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Lake Como AREA questions
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Spain - day driver advice
- 13 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 16 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 17 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 20 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 21 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Madrird and Seville
- 25 Greece