Can anyone offer advice on how to get/use a cell phone in Italy? Should I buy a cheap one there, or bring my own and buy a SIM/TIM card? I heard there are several useful Italy apps so I'm not sure whether to bring my own iphone to use these apps or what the best approach is. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Biarritz family holiday
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Bernina Express mid-March
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Ireland hotel questions
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Flamenco in October