Can anyone offer advice on how to get/use a cell phone in Italy? Should I buy a cheap one there, or bring my own and buy a SIM/TIM card? I heard there are several useful Italy apps so I'm not sure whether to bring my own iphone to use these apps or what the best approach is. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 6-7 Days in France
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 5 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 18 Bremerhaven and environs
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 25 Overnight trip from Barcelona