Can anyone offer advice on how to get/use a cell phone in Italy? Should I buy a cheap one there, or bring my own and buy a SIM/TIM card? I heard there are several useful Italy apps so I'm not sure whether to bring my own iphone to use these apps or what the best approach is. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 한게임바둑이 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 3 릴게임오리지널신천지 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 4 바둑tv ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 5 릴게임신천지상어 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 6 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 7 현금바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 8 바둑이사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 9 Pelion sporades and Saronic islands
- 10 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 11 Where to go in Greece end of July/August?
- 12 Share private guide in Copenhagen July 7?
- 13 Share private guide in Stockholm July 5?
- 14 Share private guide in Oslo July 3?
- 15 One day in Lille, France
- 16 Scotland Trip Report
- 17 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 20 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 stonehenge day trip from london
- 25 Cinqueterre