I have just learned that my current cell phone cannot be international-enabled. One option I was given was to upgrade the device (how convenient!). a few years ago, I was able to rent a phone for 2 weeks but was told this option is no longer available. What other optitons are out there? Buy a disposable phone when I arrive?? The concern is getting incoming calls for business. Thanks!
Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 5 London visit
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Unique Venice Activity
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 16 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 19 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 20 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 My itinerary for Greece
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!