I have just learned that my current cell phone cannot be international-enabled. One option I was given was to upgrade the device (how convenient!). a few years ago, I was able to rent a phone for 2 weeks but was told this option is no longer available. What other optitons are out there? Buy a disposable phone when I arrive?? The concern is getting incoming calls for business. Thanks!
Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 2 Car Rentals in Athens
- 3 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 4 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 5 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 6 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 7 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 Weekend navigo options
- 10 Macarons!
- 11 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 12 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 15 DCC on the increase?
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 18 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 19 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 20 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 23 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 24 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 25 driving from palermo to sciacca