I have just learned that my current cell phone cannot be international-enabled. One option I was given was to upgrade the device (how convenient!). a few years ago, I was able to rent a phone for 2 weeks but was told this option is no longer available. What other optitons are out there? Buy a disposable phone when I arrive?? The concern is getting incoming calls for business. Thanks!
Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 4 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 5 Globus Tours
- 6 Central London Hotels
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 9 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 10 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Venice, just arrived
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 16 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 17 ITALY
- 18 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 21 Help for San Sebastian
- 22 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 23 3 days in Rome
- 24 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 25 2 Days in Rome