I have just learned that my current cell phone cannot be international-enabled. One option I was given was to upgrade the device (how convenient!). a few years ago, I was able to rent a phone for 2 weeks but was told this option is no longer available. What other optitons are out there? Buy a disposable phone when I arrive?? The concern is getting incoming calls for business. Thanks!
Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 2 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 3 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 4 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 5 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 6 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 7 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 13 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 14 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 15 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 16 Paris and where else?
- 17 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 18 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 19 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 20 Raining in rome
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 24 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 25 3 weeks in Sicily