I have just learned that my current cell phone cannot be international-enabled. One option I was given was to upgrade the device (how convenient!). a few years ago, I was able to rent a phone for 2 weeks but was told this option is no longer available. What other optitons are out there? Buy a disposable phone when I arrive?? The concern is getting incoming calls for business. Thanks!
Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 2 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 3 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 6 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 11 Spain in late November/early December
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 14 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 15 Staying in the Highlands
- 16 Ireland Cell Phones
- 17 Athens-Delphi-Nafplio driving itinerary help
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 19 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 20 Travel by train in Poland?
- 21 Trains
- 22 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 23 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 24 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 25 Berlin - one day off