I have just learned that my current cell phone cannot be international-enabled. One option I was given was to upgrade the device (how convenient!). a few years ago, I was able to rent a phone for 2 weeks but was told this option is no longer available. What other optitons are out there? Buy a disposable phone when I arrive?? The concern is getting incoming calls for business. Thanks!
Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 2 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 travel to western Europe from India
- 7 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 8 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 9 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 10 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 Moroccan food in Paris
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 17 Bike touring in France
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 23 Mama Mia Italy!
- 24 Ireland driving vacation
- 25 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!