Hi, what is the best way to get cell phone service in Europe other than using our US provider which is very expensive. We would prefer to use our iPhones and get hot spot capability. Do any European providers offer travel coverage? We will be there for 6 weeks. Thank you.
Cell phones in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Macarons!
- 2 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 3 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 4 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 5 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 6 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 7 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 8 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 9 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 10 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 11 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 12 Lycian Way
- 13 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 14 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 15 Rental Car in Paris
- 16 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 17 Lycian Way Self Guided Options
- 18 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 19 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 22 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 23 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 24 1st timer
- 25 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley