Hi, we are traveling 17 days in Europe: Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, Itlay (cruise). What is the best option in picking a cell phone? do I actually purchase the phone in Europe or do I bring a phone and purchase sim cards?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 Barcelona - places to stay
- 4 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 5 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 6 Guide in Russia
- 7 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 8 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 travel fan 220v?
- 11 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 13 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 14 First Trip to Paris
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 17 Train travel
- 18 B&Bs in Ireland
- 19 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Switzerland