Hi, we are traveling 17 days in Europe: Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, Itlay (cruise). What is the best option in picking a cell phone? do I actually purchase the phone in Europe or do I bring a phone and purchase sim cards?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 2 Central and Northern Italy
- 3 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 6 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 8 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 9 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 stonehenge day trip from london
- 12 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 13 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 14 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Trip to Ireland in September
- 19 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 20 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 21 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 22 Cornwall UK
- 23 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 24 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 25 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia