My husband and I will be traveling to Croatia next month from the US and we will need a cell phone in case out family needs to get a hold of us. Our parents are watching our two little ones while we are there. We currently have iPhones but I was wondering if it would be more cost effective to get a phone while we are there. I remember seeing phones at Heathrow in the past that I believe we're rentals. Not sure if something similar is available in Croatia?
Cell Phones in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 6 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 7 Bodrum to instanbul
- 8 Two Days in Prague
- 9 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 Florence Hotel Advice
- 12 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 13 Viator.com in Turkey
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Voltage in UK and France
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Europe in winter
- 25 Barcelona free tours??