My husband and I will be traveling to Croatia next month from the US and we will need a cell phone in case out family needs to get a hold of us. Our parents are watching our two little ones while we are there. We currently have iPhones but I was wondering if it would be more cost effective to get a phone while we are there. I remember seeing phones at Heathrow in the past that I believe we're rentals. Not sure if something similar is available in Croatia?
Cell Phones in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 3 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 4 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 5 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 6 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 10 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 11 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 12 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 13 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 14 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 15 Lucerne Switzerland
- 16 Tipping in the UK
- 17 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 18 at what point should one get health insurance
- 19 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 20 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 21 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 22 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 25 Which is a better hotel location in Rome