My husband and I will be traveling to Croatia next month from the US and we will need a cell phone in case out family needs to get a hold of us. Our parents are watching our two little ones while we are there. We currently have iPhones but I was wondering if it would be more cost effective to get a phone while we are there. I remember seeing phones at Heathrow in the past that I believe we're rentals. Not sure if something similar is available in Croatia?
Cell Phones in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 2 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 3 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 7 wineries near Ronda
- 8 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 9 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 10 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 14 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 15 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Tour Group Operators
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 21 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?