My husband and I will be traveling to Croatia next month from the US and we will need a cell phone in case out family needs to get a hold of us. Our parents are watching our two little ones while we are there. We currently have iPhones but I was wondering if it would be more cost effective to get a phone while we are there. I remember seeing phones at Heathrow in the past that I believe we're rentals. Not sure if something similar is available in Croatia?
Cell Phones in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 5 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 6 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 7 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 12 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 13 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 14 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 15 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 16 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Weekend in Norfolk
- 24 Athens at New Years
- 25 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich