Friends and I are taking a bus trip to Italy for 2 weeks that also has a fair amount of time on our own. I was considering getting a cell phone. We both have Verizon and our phones are locked so we can't get a SIM card for them. I have seen some on line for as little at $30.oo that can be used in 160 countries. You do not put any money on a card but rather the fees just go to your credit card. Has anyone used this type of a plan or phone in Italy before? How is the reception ? I've also been told to buy one at the airport in Italy but would rather have things figured out before we go.
Cell phones for Ital
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Florence hotel?
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 5 Gluten Free in Italy
- 6 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 7 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 8 Ireland's west coast
- 9 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 10 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 11 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 12 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 13 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 14 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 15 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 16 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 17 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 18 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 19 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 20 Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation